I’ll keep this post brief. My PC doesn’t feel like adding images today but really, I think they speak for themselves…
1. A strange looking, nausea inducing, neck massager from the two dollar shop. It was a Kris Kringle gift. WTF?
2. Ill-fitting, ‘sexy’ lingerie from My Man. He thought it was becoming but I think I looked more like a one night wife. Sorry babe, the smelly drawer thing was nice.
3. My Man strikes again, this time with a very unique gift that still makes me laugh. A homemade voucher with a screw taped onto it… Enough said?
4. This isn’t mine and it isn’t Christmas but my brother received some daggy 1980s crystal from a couple for his wedding, complete with a card addressed to this couple for their own wedding day. Seriously, if you’re going to recycle, do it tactfully.
5. I don’t really have a number 5, unless I tell you about the girls’ sandals my son received from our old neighbour, Mary, may she rest in peace. Until her dying day, Mary thought my son was a girl. I didn’t have the heart to correct her…
So there you have it, My Top 5 Crappiest Gifts. Not really that bad.
If you’re reading babe, this year I’d love a clothing voucher from Country Road, a real one, and some time to go and spend it.
Linking up with the lovely Kirsty from My Home Truths for I Must Confess Monday.