Well I’m glad I dedicated today to catching up on blogging.
It seems I’ve been tagged in the Essentially Jess Christmas List.
Here is my Money is No Object, Christmas List
- I want a couple of guys to come and build me a deck so I can enjoy my backyard. A cool breezy deck, an outdoor extension of my home.
- I want a couple of guys to update and move my retro kitchen the back of the house so I can use my imaginary deck a lot more – it’s too expensive.
- I need a storage person to help me de-clutter my office space so I can use this part of my home – it’s a freaking disaster.
- Having lost a little weight recently I’d love a home chef to cook me low calorie, tasty meals and snacks for the next twelve months.
- I’d love to be able to have three hours to myself, every single morning, to use as I please. Exercising, writing, shopping, organising, seeing friends and family, hair and nails, skincare… you get the drift…
So now I’m tagging some awesome bloggers I follow to hear the gifts they would choose if they had a magic million!